2021 Visitor registrations opening soon.
The show is a must-attend for industry professionals associated with sourcing finished or intermediate product and / or design or manufacturing capability from the apparel, accessories and textiles industry.
The show provides opportunities for both volume sourcing, as well as smaller operators including start-ups who are keen to access international suppliers.
Whether you are an established manufacturer, importer, trade buyer, agent or designer you will be inspired by what is on offer at the event.
- Discover first-hand new trends in fashion and manufacturing for apparel, textiles, accessories and more
- Meet, compare and connect with international manufacturers, suppliers, agents and industry experts
- Order direct from suppliers and rationalise your supply chain
- Expand your network and commercial opportunities by connecting with new international industry contacts
- Improve your business offering by sourcing new products and assessing existing and potential suppliers
Stay informed with Source Textile & Apparel announcements as they break including on site education programs, networking events, new exhibitors and launch activities at the expo.
If any of the following describes your role, you can’t miss this event.
- Product Developer
- Private Label Agent
- Quality Manager
- Senior Management
- Planning Manager
- Logistics Manager
- Merchandise Manager
The combined event with co-located 8th Retail Sourcing Fair will introduce you to more than 500 businesses from around the world. With so many businesses well versed in working with Nigerian and African companies, you will find multiple partnership options at the one event with diverse capabilities and from both established and emerging production regions.
Your entry to Source Textile & Apparel will give you immediate entry to the two other co-located events.
For all visitor enquiries, please contact email@example.com